Monday, December 7, 2009

Final Thoughts

"Life is a Journey, Not a Destination" ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I started this class back in September, I really had no idea exactly where I wanted to go with my blog.  I knew I wanted to explore the medium of photography and the effects it had on culture and society and more personally how it effected me and my family.  The creation of this blog has truly taken me on a journey.  I've researched and studied photographs and articles.  I've spent time pondering issues that I had never even though of before this in relationship to photos and their profound effects on society and culture.  I've learned things about myself and mostly I've come to understand how much I value photography and the unique qualities it has to enhancing our lives and helping us tell our stories.  Although this class is drawing to an end, I have not reached a destination -- I have only just begun a lifelong journey of discovery. . ..






Let the Journey begin .. . .  . .wherever it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment